Subject: [Leica] Big screen LCD monitor advice please !
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Mar 1 15:21:43 2006

Couldn't do that, but I just ordered a 23. My boss wanted something
to hook up to his PowerBook at the office, but couldn't talk himself
into a Apple 20.

So he's confiscating my 20 and promoting me to the 23.

Whatever you do, please, don't throw me in that briar patch;^)

Now if I to get him lusting after the 23...

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies