Subject: [Leica] Leica Freedom Train
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Mar 1 18:52:37 2006

The post war part doesn't bother me so much. What does bother me, are
the ones who never let go of their sympathies, and reared a new
generation with those very same sentiments. And, a big 'and', they
are treated honorifically and as heroes by those who who not be
mentioned.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center