Subject: [Leica] Which one you prefer?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Mar 2 07:35:50 2006

for what it's worth I think that the first is the best with the top of the
doorway in shot. I felt that I might have like a combination of the two,
that is
the doorway together with the wall, 35 lens perhaps; but then the couple
would
have been too small possibly.

Oh well. At the end of the day it really is a personal choice.

Peter Dzwig