Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica 35/F2 ASPH and other odds and sods
From: i.watts at virgin.net (Ian Watts)
Date: Thu Mar 2 11:37:57 2006

Leica 35mm/F2 ASPH M lens (black)
--------------------------------
I'm thinning out my lesser used kit. It is in immaculate condition -
absolutely no marks, dings, scratches or other blemishes - and is
complete with hood and all caps. Boxed with leather case and original
paperwork. I'll throw in the B+W UV MRC filter that I have used with
this lens. Looking for 795 GBP plus insured postage.

Canon 60mm/F2.8 Macro EF-S Lens with ET-67B lens hood
1:1 macro lens designed for Canon 1.6x crop sensors (20D, 350D,
etc.). Bought for a project but never used. Brand new with accessory
lens hood. Looking for 225 GBP plus postage.

Canon BG-E2 (Vertical grip for Canon 20D)
Flawless, like new. With original packaging and paperwork. Looking
for 90 GBP plus postage.

I'm in the UK but can ship overseas. Sensible offers considered.
Pictures available on request.

Thanks, Ian Watts.

--

mailto:i.watts@virgin.net