Subject: [Leica] Photographers Formulary fixer
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Mar 2 15:55:55 2006

Jeff.. Have you called PF and asked them what might be happening?  In my
experience they are very informative and helpful.

For those that are not aware. TF4 is about $30 a gallon of concentrate.  It
will not go down the drain without a fight, I am sure!

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Failure is not an option...I just got another gallon of TF-4 in the mail
today with a borax order, so I gotta make it work. I'll try distilled water
and letting it sit for a while to see if it clears. If it doesn't it's going
to go through a coffee filter or two.

Jeffery Smith

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Photographers Formulary fixer)