Subject: [Leica] Which one you prefer?- My answer
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu Mar 2 16:03:58 2006

Maybe it's my feminine side flashing the world. As I said before, the
interaction is clearly superior in the second shot. The framing is
better in the first.

Philippe has made the perfect solution (although I would have kept
the entire front tire;^)). Hey, this is NOT journalism of
international import. Neither is the combo shot misleading--it is
just what Luis saw.

I vote (with a clear conscience) for the conjoined version. It's no
different from making panoramas by stitching frames together.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies