Subject: [Leica] Photographers Formulary fixer
From: craig at craigschroeder.com (Craig Schroeder)
Date: Thu Mar 2 19:35:31 2006

I've been using it for a few years without this problem.  My habit from
the beginning of using it has been to have a batch at 1:3 using
distilled water.  I have topped up occasionally with a bit more
concentrate and I'm surprised at the capacity I've found it to have.
You got me thinking about my history of use after telling of your
problems and I don't believe I've used it right away after diluting but
rather, I've blended a new batch after a film processing session has me
discarding the fixer and being ready for the next session.  My guess is
that you shouldn't have any trouble if you have it prepared ahead of time.