Subject: [Leica] Has anyone tried it Bluefire Police film?
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Thu Mar 2 19:51:24 2006

Jeffery,

I stopped by the Frugal Photographer yesterday to pick up some 127 film. I
did not mention your package problem to the owner Dave as you previously
posted on the Lug that you didn't want to pursue the matter. In my opinion
he would replace the damaged film if you let him know what happened.

Anyway, I only got 2 boxes of 127 film as Dave said the 127 film was stocked
and shipped from Idaho. Was the damaged Bluefire film sent to you sent from
Calgary, Canada, or somewhere in Idaho? I know he makes it here in his lab
but it may be stocked in the US for in-US shipments.

Another option that may be workable is I could buy some Bluefire film here,
package it for shipment myself and ship it to you.

Regards,

Greg