Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: Cleaning out my Dad's non-Leica gear
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri Mar 3 06:16:38 2006

Listers,

I just returned from helping my Mother begin cleaning out the house,
after my Dad's admission to the nursing home.

He had a collection of cameras and lenses and accessories, and the
following list is not complete.

Contact me offlist if you are interested in any of this:

Minolta SRT 102, owned only by my Dad and me.  (I gave it to him
years ago).  In good condition, except for the meter, but I don't
have a battery to check it, w/ owner's manual.

Minolta Rokkor-X 50/1.8, in excellent+ condition.

Minolta 16 MG sub-miniature, w/case and flash, in mint minus
condition.  I gave him this camera and I think he may have used it
once or twice.  W/manual.

Asahi Pentax Spotmatic, with bottom half of ER case.  Good condition,
except for meter.  Don't have a battery to check.

Auto Chinon 55/1.7, for above, in good condition.

Vivtar 28/2.8 WA lens #3733463, with case and caps, in excelent+
condition

Soligor Tele-Auto 200/3.5, case and caps, in excellent+ condition.

(Both these lenses would probably be graded mint minus by some folks.)

Focal 400-T Electronic flash, w/manual and case and original bubble
wrap.

Spiratone Auto 3X TelXtender for Minolta, with case and caps.

Spiratone Auto 2X TelXtender for Minolta, with case and caps.

Assorted filters and Vivitar adapters for Minolta

Contact offlist, please, and I'll reply as soon as possible, and will
provide pics if requested.

Thanks,

Ken

The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn