Subject: [Leica] Pics of my Dad....
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Fri Mar 3 07:25:11 2006

What a wonderful series, of your Dad and the sunrise, Ken.

The Rollei produced/produces some really sharp images .............
with, of course, some good composition and lighting control by the
photographer.

I'm still hooked, for many circumstances, by the square format, and,
apart from trannies, one can always crop easily from all four
sides ................. to create the rectangular.

Greetings,
B.