Subject: [Leica] FS: 1000mm/PC lens/Limited Editon Photographs.
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Fri Mar 3 09:05:53 2006

Still house cleaning...
----------

[1]  The poor mans 1000mm Telephoto!  Actually, it's a USA made,
Celestron C-90* **Maksutov-Cassegrain spotting scope/telescope.  I've
used this for the Solar Eclipses of 1991 and 1994 and a partial eclipse
in 2002. Other than those occasions, it has sat in it's box! ****Primary
focal length: 1000mm f11.  *
**
*Includes:*
**
*     a) Foam padded hard case.*
*     b) Celestron/Kellner .96 30mm eyepiece (for 33x viewing).*
*     c) Celestron 45 degree Erect Image Diagonal for terrestrial viewing.*
*     d) Celestron Photographic Adapter for C-90.  /
        (Requires a T-adapter for the camera of your choice. Not
included.)/*
****
*Collimation was checked in 2003.  **Price:  US$ 149 +
shipping/insurance at cost.*
****----------

[2] Thousand Oaks Glass Solar Filter (in metal case) to fit C-90 above.
US$40 + postage/insurance.
----------
****
*[3] Loreo Perspective Control Lens "in a cap".   Canon EOS mount.
See:http://www.loreo.com/pages/products/loreo_pccap.html *
**Not a high quality item... but a fun one!  Works best on a film body,
but will work with a Canon.
*Price: US$ 15 including postage, anywhere. *
**----------
****
*[4] As always, I *also have a small number of my photographs available
as limited edition, framed, signed and numbered prints.
All were made with Leica Glass... though many were made with LeiCanon
20D. For more, point your browser at:  http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/ and
then click on the "Prints for Sale" link, on the left hand side.

Thanks for reading.

--

David Young,
Logan Lake, BC