Subject: [Leica] digital virgin
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Mar 3 14:21:56 2006

If you don't have CS2 and Adobe Bridge, first open Photoshop then open the
file browser. Locate a RAW file and try to open it. If it does not open,
you'll need to a) visit Adobe.com to download and install the appropriate
Camera RAW file for your camera or b) write a check for the latest version
of Photoshop.

"What?" you exclaim, eyes bulging in disbelief.

When Adobe leaves a version in the dust, as is the case with Photoshop CS,
new Camera RAW file plug-ins won't be provided. To get Canon 5D RAW files to
open, I had to upgrade to CS2. And still needed to download an updated file,
as I recall.

Poke around Adobe.com and you'll eventually find the link you need.

The good news is you are no longer saddled with the burden of virginity.

Chris Lawson

From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>