Subject: [Leica] Has anyone tried it Bluefire Police film?
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Fri Mar 3 18:08:41 2006

Jeffery Smith writes:

> Thanks for the offer Greg. Let me see what I can do with the brick of Pan F
> first. I assumed that the package came from Canada as it took several weeks
> to arrive after I ordered it. The next time you are in his shop, can you
> ask
> if it is possible to ship via FedEx or UPS? They aren't quite as
> cavalierabout destroying packages as is the USPS.

I will ask him. You may want to consider if UPS or Fedex Ground service is
worth the excessive and phoney 'brokerage fees' that they will charge you if
the package has a value in excess of $20.

Personally, I refuse to deal with UPS and have had much better luck with the
Post Office.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Has anyone tried it Bluefire Police film?)