Subject: [Leica] Not a PAW - Macro Cactus Flowers
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Fri Mar 3 23:53:54 2006

Greg

I'm not a flower man so I'll leave the comments to others :-)

But for the tips have a look at www.photoshoptv.com they have a free
Photoshop video program released each week. The episodes, current and past,
are downloadable from their site or as an iTunes podcast.

Almost everything that they show is photography based.

Steve