Subject: [Leica] PESO: Highlights?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Mar 4 11:19:28 2006

PESO:

I usually expose for the highlights with slide film or digital, but
sometimes the highlights are so bright, it's impossible to do
that.  I've put up two, both slide film, both Leica M's but I don't
remember the lenses - probably 35/1.4, both scanned with the LS5000,
both with the highlights totally blown out.  Do the blown out
highlights detract too much from the rest of the photo?  Any advice
or comments?

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/56798417
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/56798432

Thanks,