Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica participation in 4/3rds format - OlympuLeic or LeicOlymp?
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Mar 4 14:26:22 2006

If I were you, Gary, and I'm not ;-) - I'd got for the 11-22 2.8-3.5, or the
14-54, 2.8-3.5 - rather than the 7-14. Unless you do all your shooting in
good light, getting the extra stop and half-stop is a definite plus, in
addition to which the 7-14 is a monster in terms of size/weight if you're
using it as a standard lens.

B. D.