Subject: [Leica] Pics of my Dad....
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Mar 5 06:41:06 2006

In a message dated 3/5/2006 4:57:54 A.M. Central Standard Time,
bruce@ralgo.nl writes:

Yup  ................... nearly bought it .................. but then
I  thought, "you've got Hasselblads, what do you need that
for  .................".

Sad huh!

B.

Well, in favor of the Rollei,
1. Quiet or quieter than an M6,
2. Fits in the same pocket of your Domke bag as a Leica with a 35  mm
Summicron.
3. Doesn't have interchangeable lenses, so forces your attention to the
picture.
4. Lighter by a half than the Hasselblad.
5.At the current price of  Rolleicords, there's little reason to  refrain.

I am mostly a color shooter,so if I use the Rollei, I have to send it out
and wait to see the stuff, but I always felt more pleasure with shooting the

Rollei than the Hasselblad.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com