Subject: [Leica] Saturday Dog
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sun Mar 5 07:16:48 2006

Bob:

>http://www.ruffecavaliers.com/Johnny4March06.html
>
>It is with a Canon 5D and Canon lens; the highlights were (I thought)
>totally blown out but I was able to rescue the shot in PS CS2 raw
>processing and also with the history brush / multiply mode.

Extremely cute puppy!

I'd probably go with a B&W version.  Seems like he has blue fur on top of
his head.  I'm guessing that's by trying to rescue the highlights and mess
around with the history brush.  I encountered similar blue fringes when
trying the tutorial you posted last time if the highlights were pretty much
toast.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/