Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 8: Odds and ends from Switzerland
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon Mar 6 04:44:18 2006

Nathan--

Nice work!

My favorite is the kid looking at the truck. It makes me smile and
the matching color in the jacket and truck color make them better
tied together.

I like the reader at the station also. It's a nice space.

I like the old building with theater, but I think I'd make it a just
graphic/geometry shot and crop out the people and doorway. Have just
the plane of the wall.

Catching up with Week 8? Stop it, you're embarrassing the rest of us.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies