Subject: [Leica] Canon Leica
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Mar 6 15:41:31 2006

Well, so far LUG, LEG and LRFlex lists, there's probably been more on
Leicanon hybrids there than anywhere else.Tends to be more critical than
Canon lists
talking about Leica lenses.
Douglas
Leica and Zeiss on D-Rebel and 20D, thinking about 5D when some spare
cash flows in (by which time it'll probably be a 7D :-) )