Subject: [Leica] Millennium Bridge, London
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Mar 7 14:12:01 2006

It's always a pleasure to see someone actually post pictures on this
forum, so welcome and thank you for that.
Looking at your photograph I see what you were aiming for as the
basic compositione, but I think there's too much 'clutter' in the
background to really make it work.
So, IMO, different options with the exisiting photograph are possible:
darken/lighten the background so the eye goes more to the bridge
idem for the foreground, which would lead the eye more to the cityscape
work with sharp vs unsharp to obtain the same result
Or do the latter while shooting the bridge a next time, and
while you're there, explore the graphic potential of the bridge a bit
more by shooting from different angles.
I hope you find this constructive :-)
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 7-mrt-06, om 22:42 heeft Colin J het volgende geschreven: