Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAW - Week 10 - À la manière de Robert Capa
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue Mar 7 18:03:53 2006

Resisting digital as long as possible, I'm trying to find a
film/developer/lens/technique that will give me the look of some of the old
Capa and HCB images. I just received my first two boxes of Rollei 25 (the
varnished wooden boxes are pretty darned elegant for holding 10 rolls of
film) which I hope will give me a bit more density

http://www.400tx.com/2006-10.html

This right at the breach of the 17th St. Canal (you can see the white
sandbags in the background).

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com