Subject: [Leica] Day at the Beach
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Mar 7 22:31:49 2006

Barry Hinderks offered:

 > My daughter and 4 year old granddaughter were out to visit us a couple
> weeks ago. Finally got some shots from our day at the beach scanned and
> set up in an album. They left -20C and snow in Edmonton to visit us. The
> granddaughter just loves the beach and would hang out there every waking
> minute - 'course Mum puts her foot down about that - well, at least a
> little.
> > <http://gallery.leica-users.org/Day-at-the-Beach>

Hi Barry,
There's no way one grandfather is going to criticize another grandpa on
pictures of his granddaughter! ;-)

I look at these and see myself photographing my 4 granddaughters over the
past 20 years and I can say without question ... when a grandpa takes
pictures of his granddaughter's the pictures are all perfect as can be! :-)

After all they're our angels so how could we possibly not take great photos?
;-)

Barry it looks like she's a beach person already. :-) Leaving Edmonton
at -20 and snow it's no wonder all she wanted to do was go to the beach! Who
wouldn't! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from bkhinderks at shaw.ca (Barry Hinderks) ([Leica] Day at the Beach)