Subject: [Leica] Millennium Bridge, London
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Wed Mar 8 02:02:29 2006

Hi Colin,

Welcome to the LUG.

I presume that your photo has fairly high resolution, since it
evolved on my screen ................ an interesting occurrence
watching the image build on screen ................ and wondering
where it would stop! Just re-opened and came-up

I would certainly chop an inch off the left, right and
bottom ............... and then maybe the top to re-balance. Good
angle and location though.

Thanks for sharing.

B.