Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAW - Week 10 - À la manière de Robert Capa
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Mar 8 08:37:21 2006

Jefferey:

One thing I was going to mention and forgot is kinda relevant in the
sunny climes we inhabit. Sometimes fast film takes away that ability to
make focus work for us. I'm sure you encounter this all the time. Go
outside and it's all f16 and be there. When Old Sol is in the sky we are
at his mercy. I started carrying around a 39mm neutral density filter
(4x). I can pretend I'm shooting 100 speed film, have the control of
picking the aperture of my choice and still use one film.

Walt

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) (RE: [Leica] Jeffery PAW - Week 10 - À la manière de Robert Capa)