Subject: [Leica] Breakfast
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Mar 8 12:52:31 2006

Tina,

If you email me one of these pictures (as an attachment) that contains color
tags in it, I'll put it up by hand on a web server so you can see how much
of the problem is pBase and how much of the problem is the whole
server/browser universe.

Brian

>> I'm still struggling with the colors on pBase.  These look so much
>> better on my hard drive.  Maybe I'll stick to black and white!

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Breakfast - I figured it out!!)