Subject: RE: [Leica] B/W films was: Jeffery PAW - Week 10 - À la manière de Robert Capa
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Mar 8 15:58:23 2006

I'm curious to see how Rollei 25 and Acros will do in Rodinal. When
manipulating images at high magnifications in PS, Acros looks much better in
grain and sharpness than does Ilford PanF. I may try some Rodinal with PanF
to see if that swings the pendulum the other way.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com