Subject: [Leica] Off Topic celebration
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Wed Mar 8 19:43:25 2006

Wow, Ric!  Congratulations to you, Emily, and her Mom.  Being from NC, I
know about the prestige and accomplishment that goes with the Morehead...all
expenses paid plus lots of travel, too!  She must be tops.....competition
for the Morehead is legendary in tar heel circles!

Best wishes to the Carter Family!

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA