Subject: [Leica] new photo gallery- invitation please
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo lopes feio)
Date: Thu Mar 9 05:03:58 2006

Thanks to all

I already have been invited

I will post some photos ASAP

B regards

bernardo lopes feio
GSM +351 96 4620048
-----Mensagem original-----
De: lug-bounces+bernardofeio=yahoo.com.br@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+bernardofeio=yahoo.com.br@leica-users.org] Em nome de
Daniel Ridings
Enviada: quinta-feira, 9 de Mar?o de 2006 12:39
Para: Leica Users Group
Assunto: Re: [Leica] new photo gallery- invitation please

What Bernardo was referring to was an explicit invitation from someone
at the Leica-gallery.

At the bottom of your administration page on that gallery you will see
a link to "invite a friend". He needed someone to click on that link
and invite him to join the gallery.

Anyone who has a gallery can do this. I've now invited Bernardo and as
soon as he joins, then he can invite people.

I usually follow up on these requests, but there are now a few dozen
people I've signed up this way. I would appreciate it if they would
return the courtesy to the next person asking to be invited when that
happens.

All the best,
Daniel