Subject: [Leica] Nobody cares
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Mar 9 07:50:15 2006

This is an unusual sight, isn't it?  You don't usually run up against
cellists playing on the streets of even the most civilized city, much
less one who can really play.  I've only seen a classical musician (a
violinist) playing on the street in New York once.  You caught him a
a good point in his bowing and fingering.  He's well dressed, his
cello case is in fine condition.  Why is he doing this?  Why isn't
anyone listening?

Nice photo.  I've enjoyed exploring at it.