Subject: [Leica] Daily Dose of Spring XXV Daffodils with Plum petals
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Mar 9 09:58:18 2006

Daniel,
Deer are a good source of high quality protein.  Venison is low in fat and
very rich in the B vitamins.  As good as you are with a Elmar, I think you
could handle a compound bow with alacrity.  Help the ecology by reducing the
herd to a steady state level, reduce the demand on factory farm output,
enjoy a few more flowers.  Truly a win, win, win situation, except for the
deer. :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com