Subject: [Leica] Nobody cares
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu Mar 9 10:18:42 2006

B. D. Colen wrote:

>Just let the photo speak for itself - if you have to tell us what it is,
>it's failed as a photograph.

B.D.

An observation that accurate belongs on a T shirt :-)

Something else, the distance between the shooter and the shootee bothers
me. I find it difficult to use people as elements in a composition
rather than approaching them as individuals. When prowling in the guise
of a "street photographer" there are times when a pleasant confrontation
elicits better images than sneakiness.

Walt

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album383/flagmom_ed

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album383/stare