Subject: [Leica] Update: Vancouver Camera Show & Swap Meet Lugger's Dinner April 8th
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Thu Mar 9 18:55:35 2006

We are already at 16 persons wanting to attend dinner on Saturday night! I
hope I can get a restaurant that is both big enough to accomodate us,
reasonably priced, lit well enough that Ted won't have to bring his (sweet)
Noctilux and still provide some privacy.

Vancouver and BC people - please feel free to make some recomendations on or
off-List.

Melissa and I will be flying in to Vancouver either Thursday night or Friday
morning to check out UBC.

We are:

Tom & Tuulikki Abrahamsson
Mark Davison
Bruce Entus
Ted & Irene Grant
John Heintz
Barry Hinderks
Peter Klein
Joe Leung
Greg & Melissa Lorenzo
Mark Rabiner
David Scollard
David & Rose Young

If you know someone on the list above that is not currently on the Lug,
please forward on to them this email. Also please let me know if I missed
someone.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Re: Update: Vancouver Camera Show & Swap Meet Lugger's Dinner April 8th)