Subject: [Leica] Breakfast - I figured it out!!
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Mar 10 06:26:55 2006

After having used elements 2 and 3 for some years I updated 3 to CS2 -
even though I don't use more than a fraction (yet) of the possibilies -
it's good to know they're there when I should need them or get around to
finding out just how versatile CS2 is. It was always frustreating  to
read how-to articles in magazines which were beyond the capabilities of
elements.
Douglas