Subject: [Leica] New pics posted....
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri Mar 10 06:42:36 2006

Ken

You made me homesick with those excellent Savannah scenes. If you go
there again don't miss Colonial Cemetery, it must have be very close to
where you were shooting. Nice images of your folks too. Used a 2.8F
while in photo school and still miss it. (35 years ago) Darn thing was
stolen in Mexico.

As far a curl in 120 goes, it just takes a lot of practice to get
through unscathed. Clipping it to hangers using both corners (top and
bottom) seems to help.