Subject: [Leica] Daily Dose of Spring XXV Daffodils with Plum petals
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 07:45:36 2006

In a message dated 3/10/2006 8:59:03 A.M. Central Standard Time,
walt@waltjohnson.com writes:

Did they  Even have cotton there?  All this time I though Louisianan
just  had crawdads, gators and pretty women.

Walt

Yes, there's quite a lot of cotton country in Louisiana.  Most  of it now is
in the Northeastern part of the state along the Mississippi,  and  along the
Red River in the west.  Natchitoches Parish last year  had 6000 acres under
cotton cultivation.

We also have about a dozen crawfish farms, one Gator farm, and  lots  of
pretty women.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com