Subject: [Leica] WTB: Beard Easel
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Mar 10 09:48:45 2006

I am looking for a Beard Easel.  These were sold in England under the Beard
name, but Calumet USA also offered them, apparently with the Calumet name on
them.

I would like to get an 11x14 ( I think the size is really 12x16, but
basically a model to handle 11x14 paper) in the 4 bladed model.  I will
consider other sizes and the 2 bladed model.

I am looking in eBay, but most of them are in England and shipping to the
USA is just prohibitive

Now if someone wanted to take one back as hand luggage.....

Email me directly.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net