Subject: [Leica] Couple of E-330 shots -- Naming the Leicapus - Olyca?
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Fri Mar 10 14:03:57 2006

Gary, the week-end is now here.

You now have your "Lympa" combination, the 7-14 and possibly other
Olympus lenses.

There is an almost non-presence of the 330 and lenses in the retail
market here in The Netherlands, and I , for one, would be delighted
to see some pictures, in colour, from your various combinations.

Could you please take some time to show us what it/they can achieve?

Thanks in advance,
B.