Subject: [Leica] NEW PICTURES
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Mar 11 07:58:25 2006

Luis Ripoll wrote:
>Thank you very much Ted to show us your pictures, this is a lovely  set of
>pictures. For my personal preferences, as you know this mind a very
> subjective opinion, the picture I prefer is this one:
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/My-Photo-Life/Chinese_Senior_Citizen
>
> Excuse me, I don't know the exactly English expression, in Spanish  I want
> to say "Rebosa humanidad y sensibilidad"<<<

Bruce kindly translated:
>>Reflects humanity and sensitivity.<<

Luis & Bruce thank you both for the team effort and language translation,
very much appreciated,. To some this maybe a simple thing, but isn't that
what sorts out this LUG family... we do try to help each other in may ways
and  fashions.
ted

Message from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] NEW PICTURES)