Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 10: The Great Outdoors
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Mar 11 08:47:48 2006

Walt Johnson said & offered:
> Aaron:
> > Love your bamboo. It is all about how we feel at the moment and the
> other day I felt like this.<
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/Walts/starktrees<<<<

Hi Walt,
Very interesting "art piece."  It's not too often I'm taken by images of
this nature simply because they're quite frankly visual junk by incompetents
trying to play artsy fartsy pseudo art photographers,

But in your case, as with Aaron's "Bamboo pin hole photo" I'm quite taken
with both. The operative thing to keep in mind here is selecting the subject
that works the most effectively with your methods..

But for the moment yours is truly a very interesting fine art form. Well
done.

ted

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 10: The Great Outdoors)
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 10: The Great Outdoors)