Subject: [Leica] Photos from the Bethlehem Steel Works
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Mar 12 01:16:05 2006

That's the work that pulled my grandfather out of the Tennessee
sticks, though he worked the Granite City Steel mill east of St.
Louis. Those were the good old days. The union took care of my
grandmother until she died.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album370/Cathedral2
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album370/Trees2

Shot like that would have not made him happy. They are telling.

Daniel