Subject: [Leica] Another 50 9th Ward Images
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sun Mar 12 04:56:29 2006

Daniel:

>One suggestion. By your correspondence on the list, we know that these
>have been taken a long time after the event. That time element is part
>of the message in these pictures. They tell a different story if they
>were taken a week after the hurricane or months after.
>
>I kept trying to think ... how can that time element be worked in?

I second Daniel's suggestion.  Very good idea.

Would it be too subtle or too cliche to show new growth and flowers budding
in contrast to the rubble?  Probably wouldn't want to go overboard on that.
Might want to revisit some of the sites and include something that indicates
the season.  Sort of an extended time lapse.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Another 50 9th Ward Images)