Subject: [Leica] Photos from the Bethlehem Steel Works
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Mar 12 06:22:21 2006

I visited Volklingen last year - well worth a visit if you're near
Saarbrucken. I found the scale of the plant and the horrible nature of the
work there very moving. After seeing some of the on-site videos, I'll never
complain about work again. The people who were employed there _really_
worked for a living.

Steve