Subject: [Leica] Photo: Watching, Waiting, Watching - Spring Training 2006, Surprise, AZ
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Mar 12 21:09:43 2006

We're in Arizona for Spring Training - hahahha - make that winter
training. It SNOWED here in Black Canyon, only 800 feet higher than
the Phoenix valley floor.

But we did go to the game today and while walking around before the
game I caught this shot.

<http://www.adambridge.com/Photos/2006/03/12/TalkingWaitingWatching.jpg>

It was with the 1Ds MkII, 70-200 f2.8L lens. Sorry, no Leica content.
I had the M6 on my wrist but didn't have time to get it up after I
shot this - and it had a 35mm on it so I'd never have gotten quite
what I saw although I sure wanted it on film instead of digital
although I'm happy with this shot.

Your thoughts and comments and criticism is most welcome.

Best,

adam