Subject: [Leica] More new pics, plus new Savannah page
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Mar 13 13:59:34 2006

Kenneth Frazier showed:
> I've posted more images from my trip to Georgia to be with family,  here,
> #18-#23.
> > http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r
>
> And, a selection of images from a quick side trip to Savannah while  in
> Georgia, here:
> > http://tinyurl.com/nscm3

Padre,
Here's what consistently impresses me about your photography.It's your use
of light in capturing fine photographic moments of the simplest subjects!

On the screen there's a thumb nail that looks kind of eye catching. Click on
it and it opens into a beautiful photograph simply because you either have
an instinct for using "light as I see it." Or the Great Spirit is giving you
a hand in your photography. Because I sure as heck know He has had His hand
on my shoulder these many years! :-)

Well done with all of them because you make the light work for you in nearly
everyone. Well done.

ted