Subject: [Leica] Ricoh GR digital
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Tue Mar 14 15:51:52 2006

Thanks to everyone for replying.  For some reason, I did not receive
any messages yesterday.  I was able to read the responses on the LUG
digest by searching for the Ricoh GR digital.  I like the fact it
permits a wide angle view along with macro shots in a compact
package.  I'll try Popflashphoto in California and pick up a small
28mm finder from Stephen Gandy.  Onward and upward...

Richard