Subject: [Leica] Aerial Photography
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Tue Mar 14 18:49:02 2006

Nice archive posting, John. Donal speaks from experience. About a year ago I
posted a page on my web site about aerial photography, too, with
instructions and several images taken with Leicas.

http://www.northcoastphotos.com/article3.html

Aerial photography is one of my favorite past-times. Up here it's just a
good thing that I don't need to actually make my living from it. Jobs seem
to be getting scarcer, and on the Redwood Coast of California, you can
pretty much forget about aerial shooting in winter.

Gary Todoroff
(Tree LUGger)