Subject: [Leica] So long Rodinal. I'm going to miss you.
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Mar 14 21:33:33 2006

APX100 is ancient history, but Rodinal is already being produced again
by the company that took over Agfa's chemical production (not film
production though, the films are history).

Then there are the Calbe etc versions of the original formula. But
even the recent Agfa formula is back in production.

Daniel