Subject: [Leica] Lympa Log - Leica 90mm Summicron R with Olympus E-330
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Wed Mar 15 04:15:53 2006

Gary, you have mentioned the fact that Olympus have produced lenses
specially for their E digital system, but you show us Lympa
combinations ................

What about some comparison shots, with similar length and quality
lenses? If you don't have the Oly. lens, then your friendly camera
store would surely lend you one?

B.