Subject: [Leica] bra size and mortality.
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Mar 15 06:30:30 2006

Mark

I'm sure you have a valid point about Southern Jews Mark, since most
Southerners are so darn intolerant. It would seem a bit easier for them
though, than a West Bank Palestinian dealing with stalwart Israeli
gunships. Damn, if we /*all*/ didn't have our  little "bibles" to tell
us right from wrong the world would really be in a mess.

Walt

Persuasion may smell of */Blazing Saddles /*but will promise you saddles
always smell of horses ass.